Friday, June 22, 2012

Only a few days left, not sure when else to write this.

So I'm writing this one because there are only a few days left together. After two years and eight months together, life is taking us in different directions. In three days, Kathy will be moving down south to attend the CSU San Bernardino and a week later I will be leaving Humboldt County on my way to Boston, Massachusetts. Though there have been many arguments and as many downs as ups, the ups far surpassed the downs in quality. I will miss this wonderful young woman that saved my life almost three years ago, and taught me what love means, even though it's a lesson I have trouble learning. So here are a bunch of pictures from some of the happiest times in our life. I love you Kathy, and I'll miss you more than you know.


Veteran's Day number 2


You're my brown eyed girl




Hoover Dam


Thanksgiving dinner with friends 


So tired at the Las Vegas airport


In Vegas :D








My beautiful girl with a flower in her hair 






At my brother's wedding. She was the best dressed guest




Before our first Spring Concert


She looks way better in that hat than I ever have


On our way to pizza and beer 




I love her cute little smile. This is right outside the Bunny Barn at my  hometown's County Fair










Pizza and Beer


she's so cute




So close to going in and gettin hitched :P
We met when she was 18. Her we celebrate her 21st Birthday

1 comment:

  1. 1) this is like the evolution of my hair style (and beauty?) lol
    2) u are so chessy
    3) u are so chessy
    4) u are so chessy
    5) I love u so much and I'll never forget u and u better keep in touch with me

    ReplyDelete