Friday, May 11, 2012

cupcake and kitchen measurements

I always find myself in a position of having a sweet tooth. Sugar is just like meat -- to hard to give up. I love to cook, but I hardly bake anything unless it's quite simply constructed and/or take a short amount of time. I'm usually lazy and do not much like the idea of following instructions on recipes. I was taught by my mother, who's cooking skill coming from her mother, and I can say that I'm an excellent cook and almost expert in cooking Chinese food. You might laugh at me and say, "How can you be so confident?" Well, you see, Chinese food is not about following recipes, it's about cooking whatever you like with whatever you can find in your fridge, and that's what I do.


I have a close friend who came from a Italian bakery family. Every time I visit, her mother would always treat me with a table-full of baked yummies. My friend is also excellent in baking various of chunk of meat with oven. Couple of years back, my stepmom started to take interests into making homemade bread. Her lemon bread is always great, much greater than I could ever be or even attend to be.


Anyways, here are some awesome cupcake recipes that I would love to try someday, since part of them are alcohol involved and I love to mixing drinks. And because I'm always confused with the kitchen measurement, I find this picture of chart on stumbleupon.com as well.
















No comments:

Post a Comment